Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk
Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk, Multigrain & Fruits is a complementary food for babies from 12 to 24 months. While infants and children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of Cerelac Multigrain & Fruits Cereal provides 59% of a baby’s daily need of protein
Rich in iron, it is also a source of 16 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals. Nestle develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the heart of Nestle since its beginning.
Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby.
Safety Warnings: Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use. Infant food is not the sole source of nourishment for an infant. Use prepared feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
- Multigrain and fruits baby cereal: Rich in iron baby cereal for babies from 12 to 24 months
- Essential nutrients for growth: A source of 16 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- Rich in protein: Provides 59% of a baby’s daily need of protein in 2 serves
- The goodness of healthy ingredients: Comes with the goodness of cereal, milk and fruits
- Wash your hands before preparing the baby’s food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool, measure 75 ml and pour lukewarm water into baby’s bowl.
- Add 3 level scoops of Cerelac.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
Optimal Preparation: Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant food is most essential for health. Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant. Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
Storage: After opening the pack, the contents should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean and dry airtight container. Replace the lid tightly after every use and store it in a cool, dry place. Ensure the enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use. After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.